, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), died at New Haven, Connecticut
, 10 October 1659.1
Alice married Thomas Kimberly
, son of Abraham Kimberly
and Katherine Howe
, at King's Stanley, Gloucestershire, England
, 28 August 1628.2,3
|Thomas Kimberly b. 24 Jun 1604, d. abt. Jan 1672/73|
- Abraham Kimberly1 b. say 1630
- Thomas Kimberly1 b. say 1632
- Nathaniel Kimberly1 b. say 1636
- Mary Kimberly+1 b. abt. 1637, d. aft. 1678
- Eleazer Kimberly1 b. 17 Nov 1639
- Abiah Kimberly1 b. 19 Dec 1641
- [S2053] Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Great Migration: Immigrants To New England, 1634-1635, 7 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999-2011), 4:160-166, further cited as Anderson, et al., The Great Migration.
- [S2053] Anderson, et al., The Great Migration, 4:164.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 2:894, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
|This person was last edited on||7 Aug 2020|