, son of John Bouton
and Alice (---)
, was born about 1636.1
He died at Norwalk, Connecticut
, January 1706/7.1,2
John married (1) Abigail Marvin
, daughter of Matthew Marvin
and Elizabeth (---)
, at Norwalk
, 1 January 1657;3,4,5,6
he married (2) Mary (---)
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), after 1689.2,6
|Abigail Marvin b. abt. 1637, d. abt. 1681|
- John Bouton+2 b. 30 Sep 1659, d. 3 Jan 1704/5
- Matthew Bowten2 b. 24 Dec 1661
- Hannah Bowten2 b. say 1663
- Joseph Bowten2 b. say 1665
- Rachell Bowten2 b. 15 Dec 1667
- Abigail Bowten2 b. 1 Apr 1670
- Mary Bowten2 b. 26 May 1671
- Elizabeth Bowten2 b. say 1678
|Mary (---) d. aft. 1720|
- Thomas Bowten2 b. aft. 1689
- Richard Bowten2 b. aft. 1689
- Mary Bouton2 b. aft. 1689
- [S390] Charles Arthur Hoppin, The Washington Ancestry, and Records of the Mcclain, Johnson, and Forty Other Colonial American Families (Greenfield, Ohio: E. L. McClain, 1932), 3:502-509, further cited as Hoppin, Washington Ancestry.
- [S5] Donald Lines Jacobus, History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield, two vols. (New Haven, Connecticut: Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor, 1930-1932), 94-95, further cited as Jacobus, Families of Old Fairfield.
- [S2053] Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Great Migration: Immigrants To New England, 1634-1635, 7 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1999-2011), 5:63-71, further cited as Anderson, et al., The Great Migration.
- [S5] Jacobus, Families of Old Fairfield, 403.
- [S24] Mary Walton Ferris, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the Ancestry of Mary Beman (Gates) Dawes: Volume II: Gates and Allied Families (Chicago: R. R. Donnelley & Sons, 1931), 575-578, further cited as Ferris, Dawes-Gates II.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 1:176, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
|This person was last edited on||7 Aug 2020|