, daughter of William Holton
and Mary (---)
, was born at Hartford, Connecticut
, say 1644.1,2
She died at Durham, Connecticut
, after 30 December 1710.1,3
Ruth married (1) Joseph Baker
, whose ancestry is unknown (or not traced here), at Northampton, Hampshire Co., Massachusetts
, 5 February 1662/63;1
she married (2) Deacon Thomas Lyman
, son of Richard Lyman
and Hepzibah Ford
, about 1678.3,4,5
|Deacon Thomas Lyman b. abt. 1649, d. 15 Jul 1725|
- Thomas Lyman3 b. 13 Apr 1679
- Mindwell Lyman3 b. abt. 1680
- Deacon Ebenezer Lyman+3,4 b. 17 Jun 1682, d. 15 Feb 1762
- Elizabeth Lyman3 b. 25 Mar 1685
- Noah Lyman3 b. Apr 1687
- Enoch Lyman3 b. 18 Jan 1691
- [S1968] Joan A. Hunter, "William Holton of Hartford, Connecticut, and Northampton, Massachusetts: With Discussion of His Prior History and Probable English Origin," The Genealogist 25 (Spring 2011): 3-28, at 27, further cited as Hunter, "William Holton of Hartford and Northampton."
- [S16] Mary L. Holman, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and His Wife Francis Helen Miller (Concord, New Hampshire: Rumsford Press, 1948), 390-391, further cited as Holman, Stevens-Miller Genealogy.
- [S16] Holman, Stevens-Miller Genealogy, 383-389.
- [S230] F. Phelps Leach, Lawrence Leach of Salem, Massachusetts and Some of His Descendants, 2 vols. (St. Albans, Vermont: Messenger Press, 1924-1925), 2:12, further cited as Leach Descendants.
- [S1872] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, 3 vols. (Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2011), 981, further cited as Torrey, New England Marriages (2011).
|This person was last edited on||22 Dec 2017|